2/15/2012

Success

Boredom (and perhaps a little curiosity) certainly can push a man to do some silly things. My good friend Phil has been egging me to come up with a blog for the longest time now. The blog's main goal was to be one solely dedicated to beer and everything about it. It was supposed to be a joint effort but then I never found the motivation to pursue it. Phil on the other hand has already launched a very successful blog about Food and Photography, while my other brother Ting is creator of the sickest blog for all things hip-hop and basketball. Of course their blogs aren't limited to such topics and both are simply their way of sharing their thoughts, interests and passions with the world. So with the two of them, along with Giulz as my inspiration, I finally sat down to finish this. After years of delays and a few hours of work, this is what I got and all my feelings can be expressed in...



So what is to be expected of this "blog"? Nothing. I'm the type of person who has difficulty focusing on one topic for more than 10 minutes so I really don't know what this blog will contain in a month or a year. One entry maybe about politics in the country, and the next about the latest episode of Spongebob Squarepants. Looking back though there were two things that I really developed a passion for: Beer and Film. I know there are countless other places to read about these but it's alright. I have no illusions of grandeur and do not take myself an expert on either of these two, but I will try my very best to give justice to both in my writing.

So there you go. To all who chance across this page and take the time to read my seemingly disorderly thoughts put into words, thank you and I hope you don't feel that you wasted your time. I hope I don't embarrass myself.

Cheers!

1 comment: